• Onderwerp starter Nick_Karatzides
  • Startdatum
Status
Niet open voor verdere reacties.
N

Nick_Karatzides

1/35 scale M-42 Duster twin 40mm Hellenic Army
Self Propelled anti aircraft Gun model by Tamiya

That's an almost 20 years old scale model project of mine, built in only few hours. The model represent one of the M-42 Duster twin 40mm SPGs, used to operate with Hellenic Army colours. In fact, I found this M-42 Duster with exact s/n, stationed on Tsimandria beach at the island of Lemnos back in 1992, propably under some Army artillery movements for onshore protection versus LCVPs. Because I have no experience in AFVs or tanks, I took few pictures to avoid possible mistakes while building this model and relied exclusively on these photographs to build it. The M-42, was as dusty as it looks in scale, with the downward .50" BMG as you see, spare barrels, etc.

Ratticus

Registered
Lid geworden
15 jul 2009
Again one for your museum, very nicely done AA tank :)

Erwin

V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Lid geworden
5 feb 2009
That is a very nice model Nick and a very different one as well.
The Greek army has a lot of different vehicles running just like the Belgian army does.
They do look like the common ones but do have a lot of differences.
Keep it up !

Furioza

Registered
Lid geworden
9 dec 2007
that is a very nice model. my compliments for the paint job. Realy nice. Clean and stil a little dusty.

[mod] I placed your topic here, the reason is there is no building and only the and product. The topic where you placed this topic is used for building journals. I hope for your understanding. [mod] modelengeneer

Best reguard Rik, modelengeneer

Swa

Registered
Lid geworden
19 mei 2008
Nice build, Nick.

Status
Niet open voor verdere reacties.
Bovenaan