BOUWSTATUS
Complete
COMMENTAREN
Enjoyable build

GraemeB

Registered
Lid geworden
24 sep 2012
Hi Guys. herewith please see attached photos of my Honda NR 750, this is a special bike for me , i started this on the day my second son was born, that was 24 years ago picked it up again a month or 2 back to finish, the kit is also quite rare so that added to the fun.
The kit went together very well with no real fit issues, the only problem was the decals, the supplied Carbon decals were really bad and these I replaced with Tamiya aftermarket carbon sheets which worked fantastically, paint job was also involved and took time, White primer , the Ferrari red followed by flouresant orange, and 3 coats of Mr Hobby UV Cut. All metallic's on the bike were AK extreme metals, great paint enjoy working with it. replaced the brake pipes with some 0.5mm wire, the supplied tubing just way out of scale . I drilled the disks out as well for more realism.

Will add some photos taken during the day at a later stage as the colour really pops in the sunlight

Thank you for looking.

WhatsApp Image 2024-02-13 a.jpegWhatsApp Image 2024-02-13 at 19.27.29.jpegWhatsApp Image 2024-02-13 at 19.27.30 (1).jpegWhatsApp Image 2024-02-13 at 19.27.30.jpegWhatsApp Image 2024-02-13 at 19.27.31.jpegWhatsApp Image 2024-02-13 at 19.27.32 (1).jpegWhatsApp Image 2024-02-13 at 19.27.32.jpeg

Wow, great build, I always loved that bike, mind you, it wasn't the kind of bike a working man could afford at the time. It costed almost as much as a small house if I remember well.

Yes they were extremely expensive , most expensive bike available at the time
Wow, great build, I always loved that bike, mind you, it wasn't the kind of bike a working man could afford at the time. It costed almost as much as a small house if I remember well.

The carbon decal on the tank is awesome. Great job.

Thank you for the comments guys , much appreciared

Users who are viewing this thread

Terug
Bovenaan