Hoofdsponsor

1/24 1/24 Hasagawa Porsche 944 ( Porsche Cup)

Schaal 1/24 - 1/25
ERVARING
A few years
BOUWWIJZE
Everything goes . Kit, scratch, resin , PE
BOUWBUDGET
What ever is afordable
BOUWSTATUS
Restarted Work In progress
COMMENTAREN
Oh Yes please some great builders here
Vind de 928 mooier dan de 944 om te zien Vind altijd die achteruit van de 944 afgrijselijk lelijk en goedkoop om te zien :eek:

The headlights look like they turned out well and now we just have to wait and see if the decals can be saved.

Vind de 928 mooier dan de 944 om te zien Vind altijd die achteruit van de 944 afgrijselijk lelijk en goedkoop om te zien :eek:

The headlights look like they turned out well and now we just have to wait and see if the decals can be saved.
i like everything Porsche , all the models , the older ones that is , some of the New ones are a bit iffy , , you know maybe maybe not , I certainly hope the Decals work out ok, have around 7 x 928’s in total , which I will probably do after this one ,8CAF3713-6D78-4EF7-8452-07212AD10D5E.jpeg

The. Decal in yellow look like they have yellowed , and these have to go over the pink, , but if I look closely at the picture it looks like it should be like that , so confusing to say the least

B50F78C8-4303-4EF1-852E-BFB5E6B7AB1C.jpeg 5355BDBE-F240-40B1-B3F9-FF58C18C4748.jpeg

What are your thoughts
Thank you

Laatst bewerkt:
Well guys a small update here, I masked of the white and applies some satin black as required, had to do this twice as i used the incorrect black the first time round , Used Gloss black instead of satin/ semigloss. so here we are

paint2.jpgpaint1.jpg

Well all was going great guns and my original fears were realized . tried applying a decal , well then disaster struck , It exploded on me while in the water , always had a bad feeling on this one. Did apply a cleat cote but to no avail :oops::mad:.

decals.jpg

No matter how carefully these will be handled , they will not work.

Well thanks to Erwin , managed to source a replacement set in Belgium, just to get it here we need to resolved.

So for the mean time this one goes on the back burner , will still work on it while waiting for paint and filler to dry on other builds .

Thanks for looking, comments always welcome

Users who are viewing this thread

Terug
Bovenaan